Welcome to the Textile documentation.¶
Whether you are an expert or an absolute beginner, you'll find your answers here.
Pick a starting point below, or use the search box to find documents matching your keywords.
Learn about the different technologies that make-up Textile:
- Welcome to the Textile documentation.
- The Hub
- Filecoin Powergate
- Other Resources
The Hub is your portal to the IPFS network and the fastest way to start building and experimenting with Textile technologies.
Use the Hub to:
- Persist your data on the IPFS network.
- Enhance the speed and availability of your decentralized databases
- And more.
The Hub provides APIs and developer libraries that enable remote IPFS pinning in your apps or simplifying the deployment of our decentralized database, ThreadDB.
Learn more about the Hub
- A new way to pin data to IPFS and archive data on Filecoin.
- Dynamic folders published simultaneously over IPFS, IPNS, and HTTP.
- Designed to simplify creating folders of data and pushing that data to remote IPFS peers for backup, persistence, or sharing.
Buckets can be:
- Encrypted or public.
- Single or multi-user.
Get started with Buckets
ThreadDB makes dynamic data on the DWeb easy by providing simple data hosting services and an API familiar to anyone who used MongoDB/Mongoose.
ThreadDB is a secure, decentralized, p2p database built on IPFS and Libp2p.
Spend less time configuring encryption or managing content addresses with ThreadDB.
Learn more about ThreadDB
The Powergate is undergoing rapid development and should not be used in production.
The Powergate is an API for deploying hybrid Filecoin and IPFS storage into your stack. If you're eager and want to jump right in, follow one of the links below.
Dive into Powergate
To all of the great people who have contributed to the Textile projects recently.